Study to Success
At Study to Success we‘re committed to providing flexible Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees. All our courses are fully accredited with UK universities. 100’s of courses can be studied from home, around your current schedule and family obligations.
We are also able to recruit for major campuses across the country so you can experience University life, get support and make new friends.
Even with the minimum level education we have courses to suit everyone. With world class resources and fully flexible courses STS is in a unique position to help anyone who wants to prepare for tomorrow, today.
Discover a range of degree courses to suit YOU!
Your Pathway to Higher Education Made Easy
Get your Degree from a top UK University.
Study from home 2 days a week, evenings, or weekends.
Blended study on campus will also be available.
Open to UK & EU Nationals (Min of 5 years), Permanent Residents or people with Refugee status
Fast-Track your Application Process
Study for a degree with just GCSE English and Maths (grade D-A) and two years work experience.
Easily Accessible City Centre Locations, Nationwide
Support while you learn
Receive Student loans and course fees of up to £15,000 a year.
Grants are available to support the cost of learning.
Up to £298 a week childcare support to help you study.
Work while you study.
Extra support available if you have children or dependants.
Save with Council Tax
Get exclusive discounts on Travel, Food, Clothes, Entertainment and much more!
Study from various, easy to access, locations across the UK.
STUDY FROM HOME – no need to attend campus for classes for the majority of courses!.
Hundreds of new Degree Courses.
Study on-campus too (if you want!). With on-site study available in London, Birmingham and Southampton.
Get a degree with only TWO YEARS work experience! Access learning opportunities without an advanced qualification – Your experience counts towards your application!
FREE personal support and guidance at every step of the process including Personal Statements and University interviews.
FREE English competency support. If English is not your primary language, we’ll be able to get you free support to pass any university English tests.
Specialist courses in Creative Arts, Sciences, Technology, Health, Teaching and many more!
Sounds Great, but…
To study you will need:
- An existing qualification equivalent to a level 3?
- Been a resident in the UK or EU for 5 years or more?
- Certificates and transcripts for all your qualifications
- We have business courses that allow you to study for a qualification even if you only have your GCSE in english and maths (Grade D – A )
- Contact us to explore your options.
- We can help you apply for student finance from the oficial student loan scheme.
- You can also apply for grants and bursaries that may be available to eligible candidates.
- Our Universities have been able to adapt to the Covid pandemic and now deliver most courses online.
- Some specialist courses may need you to attend campus. We will discuss these instances with you.
We have 100’s of courses covering a wide range of genres. Some example subject areas are listed below. Contact a representative to discuss individual courses.
- Architecture and interior design
- Art and Photography
- Business and Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Health and Health Care.
- Social Work
- Law and Criminal Justice
- Public and Social Care
- Teaching and Education
- Technology and Computing
- Transport and Logistics
- MBA, MSc, MA and Research Degrees
- Once you submit your information we will call you back within 48hrs
- We will then confirm your eligibility for your chosen course.
- We will then be able to fast track an appointment to make the formal Application.
- Eligible candidates will expect to receive an offer to study within 14 days.
No… We have intakes throughout the year so you don’t have to wait to start studying. In some cases, you could start your course in a matter of weeks
You only start repaying your loan once you’ve graduated and you’re earning more than £21,000 a year. After that, you’ll only pay back 9% of anything you earn over £21,000. So if you’re earning £26,000 a year, you repay £37.50 each month. If your earnings drop below £21,000, your repayments will stop.
Yes! You can now study from home for a Degree or Master’s degree. All of our courses are either 2 days a week or 2 evenings and a Saturday so can easily fit round existing work commitments.
The short answer is YES! In almost all cases you can apply for our courses. Some don’t even have formal academic entry requirements. You could be; Employed, unemployed, a college leaver or a mature student. We even accept European & International Qualifications